Having a safe, healthy and productive work environment is our top priority. We seek to keep a hard-working atmosphere that also allows our highly-qualified workers feel integrated.
With that in mind, we focus on creating a work culture with a clear aim –minimizing workplace accidents. Therefore, we commit to identifying and managing any risks associated with our usual tasks, and we also work on the implementation and continuous improvement of an effective safety and health system. Due to our high degree of interaction with other agents in our daily activities, we think it is essential to keep adequate communication channels open, and maintain maximum collaboration with all of our workers, contractors and customers.
Our business and reputation depend on all of this. Consequently, we put all our efforts in keeping the highest standards in all aspects, with the aim to position ourselves as a reliable and safe company.
Thus, our services stand out among the competition, and our commitment to being environmentally-friendly is present and all our activities and action policy. All of this is guaranteed by our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, which accredit our satisfactory quality and environmental management systems. These can be looked up in the following links:
- UNE-EN-ISO14001:2015. Certificate number 44 104 117217 [Download]
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015. Certificate number 44 104 117217 [Download]
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015. Certificate number ER-0519/2004 [Download]
- ISO 9001:2015 IQNet. Certificate number ES-0519/2004 [Download]
Our technical competitiveness and professionalism are also certified, as can be checked in the links below, under the ISO 17025 and ISO 17020 certifications. They vouch for our competence as Test Laboratory and Inspection Entity.
- As Inspection Entity according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17020. Certificate number 29/EI432 [Download] [Download Technical Annex]
- As Test Laboratory according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025. Certificate number 479/LE1035 [Download] [Download Technical Annex]
- As Test Laboratory according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025. Certificate number 667/LE1348 [Download] [Download Technical Annex]
Tecnoambiente has all the necessary tools to offer satisfactory services efficiently, ensuring high quality, and pursuing continuous improvement in all processes, while keeping environmentally-friendly policies.