Tecnoambiente has developed extensive expertise in environmental studies and projects, and has the human and material technical capacity to fulfill all the areas related to environmental consulting: fieldwork, data analysis and cabinet work. The main services we offer are:
Water Framework Directive (WFD)
Tecnoambiente offers advisory services and technical assistance in all aspects considered in the WFD. We either carry out these services through our own team or through an extensive network of external collaborators.
- Study of surface water quality through the sampling of aquatic bioindicators and determination of biological indexes according to the WFD:
- Benthic Macroinvertebrates (IBMWP, IASPT, IMMI-T, METI, etc.)
- Phytobenthos or diatoms and phytoplankton (IPS, IBD, CEE, etc.)
- Aquatic vegetation or macrophytes (IVAM, IM, IBMR etc.)
- Fish (IBICAT, EFI +, etc.).
- Use of hydromorphological indicators (QBR, IHF, etc.)
- Analysis of physico-chemical indicators
- Determination of the ecological status / potential of surface water bodies according to the WFD criteria.
One of the major problems that companies face today is the treatment and management of their waste, in addition to the associated costs. Tecnoambiente proposes solutions oriented towards minimization, reuse and valorization, all of which falls in line with the principles and objectives of circular economy. We provide sustainable solutions based on the Best Available Techniques (BAT) while pursuing cost savings in the industry.
- Elaboration of Waste Maps to acquire deep knowledge on the types of waste that are produced during the industrial activity.
- Identification of improvement opportunities in waste management that lead to optimization of both costs and management itself.
- Elaboration of methodologies for the continuous improvement in the process of identification, assessment and execution of such opportunities.
Tecnoambiente has extensive experience in all areas regarding environmental studies - fieldwork (diagnosis, sampling), laboratory work (analysis, biological determinations), calculations, expression of results and writing reports. Such studies include:
- Inventories of Fauna and Flora
- Habitats Cartography
- Census and State of Fish Populations
- Determination of Ecological Flows
- Limnological Studies in Lakes, Wetlands and Reservoirs, including Hydraulic, Hydrological and Environmental Recovery aspects
- Environmental Statistical Analysis
- Topographic, Thermographic and Spectrophotometric data collection using drones
Projects & Studies
Tecnoambiente has long experience in studies related to the Environmental Assessment process (Ley 21/2013).
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Document of Projects and Programs: Simplified Processing.
- Environmental Impact Study of Projects and Programs: Ordinary Processing
- Study and Response to Allegations in the process of Environmental Processing
- Environmental Impact Studies
As well as other studies derived from Environmental Studies:
- Baseline Studies
- Natura 2000
- Pre-operational studies (diagnosis of the environment)
- Environmental Inventory (physical environment, biotic environment, perceptual environment)
- Acoustic Immission Studies (sonometry according to current legislation)
- Atmospheric Immission Studies (particles PM10, PM2,5, sedimentable particles, saline deposition)
- Atmospheric Emissions Studies
- Studies on the Quality of Liquid Discharges
- Risk Assessment
- Impact Studies and Landscape Integration
- Modeling of Contaminants Dispersion
- Modeling of Light Impact
- Environmental Monitoring Programs (EMP)
- Odor Emissions Measurement
- Technical Studies required for compliance of Integrated Environmental Permits and Licences
- Assessment for completing PRTR records –Spain and other reporting mechanisms
- Consultancy services for the application of the integrated Pollution Prevention and Control legislation and assessment in the application of the Best Available Techniques (BAT) in a wide range of activities.
- Atmospheric emission controls
- Controls on Sound Quality of the Environment
- Controls on the Quality of Liquid Discharges
- Controls on the Quality of the Receiving Environment (Rivers, Estuaries, Sea, Lakes)
As a certification of its suitability to carry out Environmental Consultancy, Tecnoambiente has the following accreditations:
Tecnoambiente is accredited by ENAC as an environmental inspection entity according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17020:2012 in the field of Soil and Ground Waters. Its accreditation number is 29/EI432. [Download]
Tecnoambiente is a test laboratory accredited by ENAC according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in the field of Soil and Ground Waters, with accreditation number 479/LE1035 [Download] y 667/LE1348. [Download]
As a complement to guarantee our commitment to quality, safety and health and the environment in our daily activities and supporting our SHEQ policy, we work in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 certifications. These standards are managed in our integrated quality, health and safety and environmental management system which covers all our activities:
- UNE-EN-ISO14001:2015. Certificate number 44 104 117217
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015. Certificate number 44 100 117217
- UNE- EN-ISO 45001:2018. Certificate number 44 126 117217