The Tecnoambiente environmental consulting team, supported by the test laboratory, is trained and has the necessary experience to address any study related to the production and management of waste, whether of urban or industrial origin and of a dangerous or non-hazardous nature.
Waste Characterization Services through Manual Sorting
The characterization of waste by manual sorting consists of separating the different fractions that compose it to determine the nature of each fraction, in what percentage it is found, which can be valorized, and so on.
This type of study provides objective knowledge and data on that waste. Its results allow us to define the monetary return to entities according to the degree of separation at source, to carry out quality controls, to evaluate the performance of separation equipment, to orient the campaigns to increase sensitivity, define action plans and even predict the need for large infrastructures depending on the fractions managed in large urban areas. The knowledge of the fractions that make up a specific type of waste is a very important indicator of the degree of awareness of the population regarding recycling.
Residues that are characterized by manual triage are the following ones:
- All separate waste collection fractions (organic, light packaging, paper-board, glass, etc.)
- Waste from internal processes of waste managers (material balances, equipment efficiency, set-up of facilities).
- Rejection of waste management plants
- Any other specific waste that can be generated and is subject of study
- Quality control of specific materials (PET, PEAD, PEBD, mixed plastic, etc.)
Analytical Services for Waste Characterization
Tecnoambiente is a regular supplier of laboratory services for the characterization of waste to management and production companies. It is specialized in the performance of tests to define the criteria of acceptance for either managers or for admission to landfills of different categories:
Advice on Waste Management
A team of technicians from Tecnoambiente has specialized in consulting services related to any issues that industries might have when managing their waste. On this matter, we provide the experience of the teams of technicians working in the TRADEBE facilities, specialized in management of waste that is hazardous, radioactive, etc. Our technicians are experienced in:
- Redesign of processes to avoid the generation of waste
- Minimization studies
- Study of alternatives to current management
- Waste maps and proposals for improvemen
- Advice on the implementation of strategies related to the circular economy
- Analysis of costs in waste management and search for alternatives