Tecnoambiente collaborates with AIG (Aigües) EC-AIG, authorized by the Catalan Administration through the Direcció General de Qualitat Ambiental del Departament de Territori i Sostenibilitat de la Generalitat de Catalunya. [Descargar] [Learn more]
The studies on contaminated soil and its groundwater carried out by Tecnoambiente provide enough data to guarantee the client the status and degree of their contamination.
Our studies are valid to register new activities in a site, extensions of present activity, renewal of environmental licenses, purchase of plots, studies regarding specific problems, denunciations, soil remediation, etc. Many of these activities are regulated by the Real Decreto 9/2005.
In addition, Tecnoambiente is experienced in the following related activities:
- Planning and execution of surveys for the construction of piezometers
- Soil and groundwater sampling
- Laboratory analysis associated with contaminated soil studies
- Preliminary soil reports
- Periodic situation reports
- Exploratory and detailed investigations
- Soil base reports
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Contaminated soil remediation studies
- Plans for control and monitoring of soil and groundwater contamination
- Environmental monitoring of works (sampling, selective excavation, laboratory analysis, etc.)
- Environmental reports on contaminated soils and groundwater